Online therapy for the help and convenience you need.
Do you need support for an illness or disorder, but can’t make it to an in-person appointment?
Are you a busy stay-at-home or working parent, and don’t have time to schedule or keep doctor appointments?
Do you lack health insurance, or does your health insurance fail to fully cover your medical needs?
Telehealth, or online therapy, may be what helps you get better.
What is telehealth or online therapy?
Online therapy, also called telehealth or telemedicine, is a fairly recent innovation. Telehealth allows the facilitation of health-related services to patients via live video conferencing.
Thanks to modern technology, just about everyone in the U.S. has a smartphone or tablet capable of video chat. This ease of access to make video calls has revolutionized the health industry, allowing doctors and nurses to interact with patients through a convenient phone call.
How does online therapy or telehealth work?
Using your smartphone, you can consult with a nurse, a physician, or mental health professional.
The convenience of scheduling an appointment through a phone app cannot be understated. Quickly pick a date and time, and you’ve scheduled your online appointment.
There’s no need to get ready, or even leave your bed or couch. If you have social anxiety or phobias that cause you to avoid social interactions, Telehealth makes it easier for you to get therapy or medication.
Through easy to use technology on your phone or computer, you can:
- receive ongoing care when your primary care physician is unavailable.
- get a prescription refilled.
- review test results or medical summaries.
- have a remote therapy or counseling appointment.
Who can benefit from online therapy?
Online therapy and counseling appointments can be very beneficial if:
- getting to a traditional in-person appointment is a hassle for you.
- you lack the time or resources to use public transportation.
- you are physically disabled or live in a remote area.
- have trouble leaving your house to attend an appointment.
- prefer having doctor and therapy appointments from the comfort of your home.
In the United States, approximately 80 million people have inadequate health insurance or no health insurance at all. Telehealth and online counseling can be more affordable for clients paying out of pocket.
Do you need online therapy?
If any of these describe your situation:
- You lack health insurance or recently lost coverage.
- Your health problem isn’t covered by your insurance.
- You don’t have the right type of medical professional nearby.
- You lack the time or resources to get to an in-person medical appointment.
- You want the ease and convenience of a video conference appointment.
… then Telehealth services may be just what you need.
Our convenient Telehealth app can help. Contact us today for rates or to schedule an appointment.
We provide online therapy and counseling for anxiety, depression, stress, family issues, marriage and relationship difficulties, and sexual issues to residents of Clearwater, St Petersburg, Tampa Bay, and the state of Florida.